Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sunset blue and orange, Puerto Rico


As I was thinking of today's blog entry I got a feeling I needed to see a sunset, not sure why, just did. As I went through my collection of sunset pictures I came to the one above... I thought then, "...hey nothing special about it." Then about a half hour later I came back to it and thought about the "nothing special" part.

This was a great sunset but then here in Rincon, we seem to have lots and lots of great sunsets. What I like about this one is the color fields...the blue and orange. The orange is toned with yellow as one looks towards the horizon and with purple as one looks towards the sky. The sea is blue no doubt... and calm.

Today the ocean was calm... almost glassy in places. We had a small swell earlier and will have another larger one filling in on Friday night. Today was great. A lot accomplished... and then mostly relaxed, con calma. As it should be...

No comments: